What are our Aims?
- To have a strong voice over matters that concern Trade and Industry both locally and nationally.
- To ensure that the needs, problems and aspirations of local businesses are not ignored
What does the Chamber do?
- On its behalf members, attends other organisations in the town to monitor what is going on and to ensure the views of trade and commerce are heard.
- Holds regular meetings for those involved in Trade and Commerce to exchange views and ideas, and to air and share problems.
- Circulates useful information, and seeks members' views on current issues and passes them on to decision makers.
What Topics have been covered recently?
- Local fuel prices.
- Electronic payment collection on the Tamar Bridge.
- Disruption to business due to poorly coordinated road works.
- Planning applications threatening business land.
Saltash Chamber of Commerce Online Forum
You can help us address the issues central to making Saltash a better place to do business by participating in our online forum. Please work with us - we welcome your views.
How to Join
Please contact the Secretary Ayesha Slader firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership packages start from £25
Tracey Hayton & Aaron Monk
Mr D Bond